Sunday, December 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Black & White

 Hey guys. I've been MIA for a while because of the holidays and I've been studying for my finals in school. Super busy. But anywho just to let you guys know... I went to my Church's Christmas Dinner and this is what I wore. I tried to do the Violent Lips tattoo application but it didn't work out. Otherwise it would've looked sooo cute. I bought the Silver Glitterati one. As for this outfit, it's basically just minimal black and white, another trend that's in this season. Black and white is everywhere. I saw this turtleneck in H&M and as simple as it is,  I love it.  
Well, check out my pics... still waiting for my camera, lol.
I was wearing:
Shirt by H&M
Fur Gillet by Zara
Faux Leather Pants by ASOS
Boots by Steve Madden
Hat by Bakers
Bag by Givenchy

xoxo Dinesha

No comments:

Post a Comment