Monday, December 12, 2011

Look of the Day: Snakeskin & Bow Tie's

 Hey everyone... So yesterday I was in church the whole day!!! From church I had to go home and study, so it was a pretty hectic day!!! Yesterday was our Christmas program in church and this is what I wore. It was freezing outside!!!! So cold that I didn't feel like dressing up too much lol. This skirt is a simple snakeskin pencil skirt which fits a woman's curves lovely. The bow tie just adds the extra oomph to the simple shirt. Sometimes the simplest things, as long as they fit well, can look so stunning than something with more design to it. I'm more of a simple girl (which I'm sure you can tell from my pics).  Anyhow, I had such a good time yesterday!!! Enjoy the pics!!!
 I was wearing:
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes by Bakers

xoxo Dinesha

No comments:

Post a Comment